PLEASE NOTE: The deadline for signing up for our 3 Minute Pop-Up talk session has passed. The below content is for informational purposes only.
Always wanted to give a TEDx talk? This could be your chance.
Here’s how to do it:
- Join the audience (if you haven't already applied to attend, you can do so at tedxbasel.com).
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page by 28/05/2017. (the submission process is now closed)
- Prepare a talk no longer than 3 minutes.
- Give your talk on the morning of June 11 during registration.
- Be chosen by the audience to talk on the main stage!
- Talk's content must be in compliance with copyright law. Speakers must inform TEDxBasel beforehand of any third-party material that will be used in their presentations and seek written permissions to copyrighted materials when applicable.
- No inflammatory, political or religious agenda, nor offensive or polarizing “us vs them” language.
- No pseudoscience.
- No commercial agenda.
- No payment.
- Must follow a memorized script and provide 5 printed copies to TEDxBasel on June 11.
- Sign speaker waver at event if chosen to present on main stage, click here for a blank template to read over.
- All talks will be interrupted at 3 minutes.
- TEDxBasel reserves the right to veto the audience's selection if necessary.
- Speaker order will be predetermined.
- Must be ready to present as scheduled. A specific time will be sent to you closer to the date.
- Slide format 16:9 PowerPoint with HD images.
- Slides must be uploaded to Dropbox and the link sent to email@example.com no later than 23:59 04/06/2017.
Prepare for your pop-up talk